Monday, October 2, 2017

September's empties | 2017


September is over and we all know what this means!!! Empties time!!!! How was this month for you guys? I have a love hate relationship with September because it’s my birthday so yay but also I’m year older and I haven’t even realised when I became 23 years old. It’s just crazy! Anyway, let’s jump into the products that run out this month.


Mario Badescu Glycolic Gel (post)

So let’s start with a favorite of mine which I’m kinda sad that now is an empty bottle. I loooove love love this gel, it’s perfect for my acne prone skin. It is supposed to be used 2-3 times per week but at first I was using it every night because I loved how my skin looked the following day that I was waking up but then I gave myself a break and started using it properly. Every time I used this my skin was noticeably smoother, it did a great job with whiteheads and scaring. It's not like it made my scars disappear just evened my skin out a little bit. It’s pure magic in a bottle from Mario Badescu laboratories to us.
Would I buy it again? Hell Yeah! I actually want to try more products with glycolic acid from Mario Badescu.

Crazy Rumors Cinnamon Bun Lip Balm

You have no idea for how many years I wanted to try a Crazy Rumors lip balm but I couldn’t find a retailer here in Greece. I love their philosophy, it’s made from 100% natural ingredients, it’s cruelty free and vegan. I always had it in my purse, it has the perfect size to fit in and it’s really moisturizing with a nice butter texture. The only drawback is that the scent doesn’t do what it says, it’s closer to a coffee scent and not cinnamon bun. I love drinking coffee but I was kinda disappointed when I firstly smelled the balm. Otherwise it’s the perfect balm for me.
Would I buy it again? Absolutely! But I think it’ll take me some time to do so because I have bought an eight pack of lipsticks from Sierra Bees so it’ll take me some take to finish them all.

Bioten Skin Moisture Cleansing Wipes

I bought them accidentally because I wanted some cleansing wipes to have when I would like to correct any makeup mistakes I might have done. So I saw them in a supermaket having a take one and get an other for free offer on them so here I am finishing the first pack. I haven’t really tested them if they are decent on makeup removing because I never use wipes to remove it. I’m using coconut oil at the moment. But on the job I wanted them to do they were great. I was usually using them when I would make a mistake with my eyeshadow or if I wanted my eyeshadow to look sharper so I would clear from my outer corner of the eye carefully to the end of the eyeshadow giving that winged look. So yeah basically I am not very good at eyeshadows and I need some help. It never irritated my skin or my eyes. It is for dry/sensitive skin, it’s paraben free which makes me like it a little bit more. But besides paraben free it is paraffin and colorant free, it’s enriched with 100% natural cotton extract so yeah pretty cool.
Would I buy it again? Why not? I mean I would certainly prefer a buy one and get another for free offer. It’s increasing the odds of me buying it.

Benefit the POREfessional PRO balm

You guys this is perfect! If you’ve seen my favs of 2016 (post) or any of the makeup looks I created here on this blog you probably know how much obsessed I am with this product. I bought the travel size first, because it is kinda expensive so I had to know if it would work out for me or not, and then after I tried it I bought the biggest size. I like it because it is like photoshop, blurring all the pores away giving a flawless look to the skin. Plus it worked like a protection film for me, some of the foundations I’ve tried now and then made me breakout but I realized wearing this baby the breakouts almost have dissapeared after a long day wearing foundation. It’s not supposed to do that but it worked like that for me which makes me like it a little bit more.
Would I buy this again? I already have!

Eos Strawberry Sorbet Lip Balm

Yes two lip balms in one month are over! This one I mostly keep it at home because of it’s large size, it’s pretty cute but not what I want in my purse. This is actually the second eos lip balm I owned and I actually have replaced that one with an other eos, coconut flavored this time. No need to say more, I’m really into eos’ lip balms.
Would I buy it again? I already have!

Mario Badescu Special Cleansing Lotion “C”

This is the first Mario Badescu product that I won’t go “wow I love it” with. It’s not bad in general but it is not as good as everything else that I’ve tried so far in my opinion. Every single Mario Badescu cleansing lotion I owned before prevented my skin to break out even on those days. I realized that the first time I used a lotion after a while (years) I weren’t using that kind of products. But this guy didn’t help out with that in my case. I was actually hoping to get it over with and move on to another lotion. It has a funny smell too, if you are familiar with what camphor smells like then you know what I’m talkin' about. It’s on the ingredients. I like the fact that it is not tested on animals, I appreciate that.
Would I buy this again? No, sorry. Damn it feels like I’m cheating on them.

Bioten Skin Moisture Nutrive Eye Make-Up Remover

This one I found on sale in a Supermarket as well. They have beautiful offers for this brand I’d say. This one is also enriched with 100% natural cotton extract, paraben, paraffin and colorant free so it’s like the same with the wipes besides that’s οnly for eyes. This as well never irritated my eyes which is great. I think it is the best eye makeup remover I’ve ever tried so far after the coconut oil. It is effortless to remove my makeup which is nice for the delicate eye area.
Would I buy this again? No, I love my coconut oil too much to do this to it.

That was my month! I cannot wait for October. I will go back to pastry school and I can’t wait for the lessons to begin. Do you guys have any plans for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment